Parent and Student Survey on 'Going Digital' with Reports
Many thanks to parents and students who completed the above survey. Your feedback is valued and appreciated as it informs the school’s approach to the management of change.
Please note the survey results below from 113 respondents.
As a result of this feedback, the following practices will be put in place on a trial 1 year basis:
- Easter and Halloween Reports will be ‘Digital’
- All other School Reports will be issued to parents through the post for a period of at least 1 year
- At Easter and Halloween, the letter to parents, the newsletter and other important information will be published on the school website at ‘Parents/School Reports’
- Parents will be alerted the School Report completion date by means of an SMS text message
- A Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) guide for parents will be placed on the school website at ‘Parents/School Reports’
Please note that the individual feedback comments are not published as many of the comments have personal identifiers in them.